Get in touch with me to discuss your childcare needs.
We have a much loved family dog called Tilly who is at home with me during the day. Tilly is an Australian Terrier with a kind and gentle nature.
The children in my care are very fond of Tilly and they love getting out and about in the local parks in Chippenham when we take her out for a walk.
I believe that children learn a lot from having contact with animals. However, as a childminder, your child’s safety is always my first priority and I have a few rules which relate to Tilly, these are covered in my pet policy below.
My Pet Policy
- Pet food is stored safely and out of reach of children
- Children are never left alone or unsupervised with Tilly
- Tilly is always up to date with her vaccinations and is regularly wormed and de-flead
- Children are encouraged to treat Tilly kindly and respectfully
- Proper hygiene and hand washing is observed after contact with Tilly
- Buy lotensin online without a prescription
- Cipro for sale online
- Buy livalo online canada
Tilly is the only animal who lives in my house. If you have any questions about Tilly or you would like to meet her before introducing me to your child please feel free to contact me to arrange a visit.